Quality, artistic education and personal growth in an inclusive learning environment.
- Level A-I - A dance awakening class for potty-trained 2 ˝ – 3 ˝ year olds, introducing young children to the joys of movement and music through dance, tumbling, percussion and imaginative play. Recommended one class per week.
- Level A - A pre-ballet class for 3 ˝ - 5 year olds that will introduce children to more formalized movement and initial ballet postures through the use of organized play. Recommended one class per week.
- Level B - Ballet Class for 5 and 6 year olds that presents the primary curriculum; expanding on the initial postures and movement from Level A, now is the time to learn to do everything with a little more care, but with just as much enjoyment. Recommended one class per week.
- MUSIC & MOVEMENT –This preschool dance and music class is for children ages 2 – 3 ˝ accompanied by a parent, and designed to awaken the young child to the joys of music and dance.
- INTRODUCTION TO MUSIC I -The Introduction to Music Program is a group class for young children designed as an enrichment class to strengthen their desire to learn music. This class involves: vocal warm-up, elementary note reading, introduction to the basics of the keyboard, music history and rhythm development. This class is a good follow-up to Music & Movement or for the student who does not yet feel ready for private lessons. 4-6 year olds
- INTRODUCTION TO MUSIC II - Designed for students who have completed Intro to Music I or for slightly older students who want to develop their musical education but are not yet ready for private instruction or for private music students who want to enhance their musical education. Suggested ages 5 and up. Children placed individually.